Being that we stock brands such as Lyle & Scott, Ellesse, Sergio Tacchini, Fila, Marshall Artist, Gabicci, Farah and more... Our customer base tends to love rock music, indie, britpop, ska, and even hard rock and metal.
So if your music falls somewhere near these genres, we'd love to share your music with our loyal customers all over the U.K.
How can we help?
Well... Here's the deal. You send us your bands stickers, and we'll put them in EVERY online order we post!
Just a few bits of advice:
- Stickers should be no bigger than 10cm x 10cm (any shape is fine)
- Stickers get the best results when they're interesting! Patterns, colours, and photos are advised.
- It'd benefit you to put a QR code or social tag on the sticker so our customers can find you easily!
- Send us any quantity between 50 and 150 stickers. If you send us any more than that, we will dispose of them (we ain't posting them back as that'll cost us)
- Do not send any more than one batch per calendar month. Any duplicate deliveries in a month will be disposed of as above.
- No 18+ content or swear words on the stickers - our customers might have kids (or get easily offended).
- No cover bands, tributes, or function bands please. We want to focus on ORIGINAL music, because we've all heard Sweet Caroline far too much recently.
Post your stickers to our Fareham store at the address below, addressed to Ty 😁
We are looking forward to hearing what you've got! And if The157store can help you further your career along the way, well that's just what we want.
157 West Street
Fareham, PO16 0DZ
Many thanks all.
PS. If you're a musician that doesn't yet have stickers made up, let us suggest Vista Print 'Sticker Sheets' which are very reasonably priced and decent quality. Speaking from experience, stickers are a valuable asset for spreading the word!
As for QR codes, you can pretty much find any QR code generator online and use it free of charge. Just watch out for expiry dates. Stickers last a long time, the QR code may not! Double check :)